Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 5 -- So tired. It's probably also do to with the fact that I normally don't get enough sleep. So on top of ingesting only liquids...zzzzzzzz....My friend Meg, who is staying downstairs came up and I had apparently dozed off after work. I didn't even hear her come in. She slipped out, not wanting to disturb me.


















But I wanted to show her our roses have bloomed in the back! Thank you Melody for giving us the rosebush! You were right! Once I put it in the ground, she loved it and sprouted right away.

So I know you are dying to know -- was it Clorox or baking soda/sea salt last night? I chose the bleach bath first.

Wow. It now being hot outside did not help my tolerance for sitting in a hot bath. I sat and read a book until I could not stand it any longer, and the sweat started getting in my eyes. Afterward, I realized I got up too fast, and felt lightheaded. But once that passed, I got REALLY nauseous. Once my skin cooled, the nausea went away. I called the doctor to ask if I should be concerned. These detox baths are VERY potent, and nausea can be a side effect of detoxification. She confirmed it when she asked if I had been sweating profusely. Oh yeah. That effect (the nausea) will either be nonexistent or considerably diminished the next time. Something to look forward to, ha. But hey, the tub was SPARKLING afterward. And today I noticed, so was my skin. It was absolutely glowing (except for my face, of course, I did not submerge that in bleach water).

And in case you are also wondering -- I'm still not up to 3 shits/day. The doc said to increase the Colon Builder/laxative to 2 more in the afternoon with a cup of warm water. I'm to call back if that does not do the trick. I'm also to lay off the baths until my period is over. Gonna scope out the farmers market in Union Square and hope there is some non-antibiotic'd hormone-free pasteurized goat's milk there. The cow is gettin' me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment