Saturday, May 26, 2012




According to freedictionary.com, health is soundness, especially of body or mind; freedom from disease or abnormality.


I'm starting this blog (my first!) to chronicle my journey in dealing with some digestive issues.
A return to soundness, if you will.

Before we begin, I found out on May 9th that most of this digestive discomfort stems from PARASITES! Finally, after two years of bouts with chronic fatigue, gas, bloating, bad breath and constipation -- I find out it's these little f-ckers that have spread from my intestines to my lymph, near my appendix and in my lungs. With the help of a naturopath, I found a way to deal with those little life-suckers effectively. Hopefully.

Welcome to day 1 of the Parasite Cleanse, ya'll! Won't you join me in the battle for squeaky clean intestines?

MILK. That is all I've ingested today! Whole organic cow's milk. Something I never drink. It's not as disgusting as I thought. And the herbs I take with the milk actually taste good. Goat's milk is doctor-preferred but where do I find it organic and/or raw (forget it)? So I'm sticking with cow for now.

Seven more days to go!

Get ready to talk about scatology tomorrow. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment