Tuesday, May 29, 2012

DAY 4 - Halfway there!
Now I'm starting to daydream about what I'll be eating once the milk cleanse portion is over. But I can't think about it too long -- it's not going to be the easiest food to find and make. More on that later - it will cause you to be as anxious as me thinking about it.
Today was the first day at work w/ the cleanse. Only good thing is I don't have to decide what to eat for lunch! And the (decaf still) coffee that comes out of those little cups w/ the machine ain't too bad! Don't read this next paragraph if you don't like shit-talk:
I'm still not up to three craps/day. If you'd call them that. But at some point I can see feeling like an infant without the crying and napping -- drink milk, crap, drink milk, crap, get really cranky, drink milk, crap (that's three!), sleep.  Maybe that's the goal. The reset button. Then build the intestines back up from birth?!

Tonight will be the first detox bath portion of the cleanse. Now, this actually is not part of the parasite purge, but is part of the overall cleanse. I apparently have some crazy heavy metals hanging out in my body, too: aluminum, mercury, lead -- high levels of petrochemicals. Soaking in hot as possible water* then letting it cool draws the toxins out.
*There's a catch -- it will be with Clorox (yes bleach, a VERY small amount) 2 days/week and sea salt and baking soda 2 days/week. So which one will it be first?


I can't mention heavy metal without mentioning its musical counterpart! Here's a bit of MERZBOW (more like noise then heavy metal), who is playing NYC next Monday thanks to the Blackened Music Series. Perfect soundtrack for leeching toxins out! Listen at your own risk.

2 comments:

  1. How was the bath? And have you tried Whole Foods, Trader Joe's or Garden of Eden for the Goat's milk? If you want I can check out Perelandra, which is on Remsen St., to see if they have it. Keep it up! Very impressed by your commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elyssa! I've only got two more days to go so I think I will give the farmers market one more try (oops, there wasn't one today, but there is tomorrow) and another friend suggested Eataly...

    ReplyDelete