Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 7 + Day 8 Goat's milk Found!
It's really day 8, LAST DAY of MILK, woo hoo! But I didn't post last night due to some gas and intestinal pain at the usual posting time. Went to bed early. I feel MUCH better now. Maybe cos the last of them are the tough ones, making me have a hard time gettin rid of 'em. Dunno.
I thought I was imagining things in the toilet. Because of course I'm looking at what comes out -- just to see if there were actually any worms evacuating, too (c'mon, wouldn't you?). And I really thought I saw some bits that didn't look like normal shit. Hard to tell though. I'm not getting out the microscope, or putting my face too close to the porcelain throne.
Went to the farmer's market today and found Goat's milk, YAY! So this last day will be a new taste sensation. Ha.
I'm off to a classmate (in the Sound/Music Institute)'s lake house! So the next post will more than make up with pics of the trip there.


No comments:

Post a Comment